Every Saturday from 21 September - 30 November.
We regret to inform that there are no guided tours from 3 August-20 September.
Information about Saturday tours:
- 10.00 and 11.30 (in English only)
- maximum 30 visitors per guided tour on a first-come-first-served basis
- if fewer than five people attend, the tour may be shortened
- no bookings available
- we regret that we do not accept organized groups on Saturdays for the guided tours of the Parliament
- Entrance Akersgata, on the reverse side of the building to the main entrance
- tours last for approximately one hour
- please note that there will be a security check on entering the building
- photography is permitted, except in the security control area
- filming is strictly prohibited
- free of charge
- for more information, please contact the Visitor and Educational Services Section:
The Storting reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised schedule for guided tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
The Norwegian Parliament.
The Storting, art and architecture.